List Of Classes
"Confidence comes from discipline and training."
– Robert Kiyosaki
"It's all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you're properly trained."
– Queen Elizabeth II
"You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset."
– Tom Hopkins
"You can work really hard, but if you're not training in the right way you're not going to improve and get to the level that you want to."
– Michael Chang
"It's all about training smart."
– Tyson Gay
"What you do today can improve all your tomorrows."
– Ralph Marston
"The will to succeed is important, but what's more important is the will to prepare."
– Bobby Knight
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
– C. S. Lewis
"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail."
– Benjamin Franklin
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
– Henry David Thoreau
Teaches the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for owning and operating a pistol safely.
This course is 8 hours long and includes classroom and range time learning to shoot revolvers or semi-automatic pistols. Students will receive the NRA Guide to the Basics of Pistol Shooting handbook, take a Basics of Pistol Shooting Student Examination, and receive a course completion certificate.
- NRA’s safe gun handling rules
- Pistol parts and operation, ammunition
- Shooting fundamentals
- Range rules
- Two shooting positions
- Firearm laws
- Pistol cleaning
- Continued opportunities for skill development
What to bring
- Unloaded pistol in securely locked container (if using your own)
- 100 rnds ammunition (9mm if using our pistol)
- Eye/ear protection (avail for rent)
- Gov't issued ID (eg. driver's license)
- Snacks and drinks. We will break for lunch.
- "He is an excellent teacher and very patient. It was a lengthy class, and covered a lot of information. The hands on was well supervised and instructions were clear and informative."
- "Robin was very knowledgeable and patient and spent equal time with us on the range to ensure we were not only comfortable with the weapon but also comfortable on the range as well."
- "Robin was very friendly, and the class was very clear and concise, and answered all questions. Would definitely recommend, and I plan to take some of the other sessions he offers."
The course fee is $200*. You will need to bring a handgun, 100 rounds of ammunition, eye and hearing protection.
*Note: Does not include range fees if applicable.Email To Book